We’ve got the updated results from our first round one “region”!
|Peter Macdiarmid/Getty Images, LEWIS WHYLD/AFP/Getty Images|
No contest here! The number one seed, the Cullinan III and IV Brooch, dominated its Diamond Wild Rose Brooch competition, bringing in 83.57% of the vote to the rose’s 16.43%!
|Chris Jackson/Getty Images, Chris Watt/Getty Images|
This match-up was much closer. Ultimately, though, Queen Mary’s Lover’s Knot Brooch prevailed, pulling in 56.85% of the vote to the Diamond Clematis Brooch’s 43.15%!
|DANIEL LEAL-OLIVAS/AFP via Getty Images, KEVIN FRAYER/AFP via Getty Images|
National symbolism — and yellow diamonds! — won this contest. Though the Pearl Trefoil Brooch claimed a respectable 37.54% of the vote, the Australian Wattle Brooch was favored by 62.46% of you!
|Chris Ison – WPA Pool/Getty Images, Cole Bennetts/Getty Images|
In this battle of two colorful jewels, the Cambridge Emerald Cluster Brooch grabbed a whopping 76.96% of your votes, while 23.04% of you decided on the Colombo Floral Brooch!
|Peter Macdiarmid/Getty Images, Chris Jackson/Getty Images|
These two brooches were neck-and-neck, but although the Dorset Bow Brooch was preferred by 43.11% of voters, Queen Victoria’s Pearl and Diamond Brooch won with 56.89% of the vote!
|Chris Jackson/Getty Images for Ascot Racecourse, Anthony Devlin/WPA Pool/Getty Images|
In this Victorian vs. Art Deco battle, the Queen Mother’s Aquamarine Art Deco Brooch was triumphant with 68.85% of the vote, while 31.15% of you chose the Women of Hampshire Brooch!
|PATRICK RIVIERE/AFP via Getty Images, Chris Jackson/Getty Images|
This one wasn’t close from the start — Empress Marie Feodorovna’s Sapphire Brooch brought in an impressive 74.06% of the vote, while the remaining 25.94% of you chose the Nizam Roses!
|ALASTAIR GRANT/AFP via Getty Images, Julian Simmonds – WPA Pool / Getty Images|
This contest was a major runaway! Though 16.65% of you picked the Chelsea Iris Brooch, Queen Victoria’s Diamond Bow Brooches claimed victory with 83.35% of the vote!
Get ready: our next set of round one matches begins tomorrow morning!