September 7-14, 2017
Our royal jewel roundup of the week is loaded with statement earrings and brightly colored jewels. Don’t forget to vote for your favorites in the poll below!
|Samuel de Roman/Getty Images|
10. For an oncology congress in Madrid on Thursday, Queen Letizia of Spain wore Coolook earrings set with white and black onyx. (See her entire outfit over here!)
9. Pearl drop earrings and a delicate horseshoe necklace were Crown Princess Victoria’s choice for the annual opening of Sweden’s parliament on Tuesday.
|KOEN VAN WEEL/AFP/Getty Images|
8. Queen Maxima of the Netherlands wore earrings with carved jade disk drops for an entrepreneurial awards ceremony in Amsterdam on Monday. (More over here!)
|MICHEL VAN BERGEN/AFP/Getty Images|
7. For a Red Cross event in Amsterdam on Saturday, Princess Margriet of the Netherlands wore a red floral brooch and red and gold carved earrings.
وقفة احترام و تقدير لأناقة princess madeleine اليوم 😻😿 pic.twitter.com/wCeAWiidj4
— سيــن (@saraalmulla_98) September 12, 2017
6. Princess Madeleine chose a delicate brooch with a diamond necklace and diamond stud earrings for the opening of parliament on Tuesday.
|Olivier Matthys/Getty Images|
5. Pearl earrings and a sapphire ring were Queen Mathilde’s accessories of choice for a visit to a group of horse-mounted fishermen (!) on Belgium on Tuesday. (See jewelry close-ups over here!)
|JANE BARLOW/AFP/Getty Images|
4. The Duchess of Rothesay (as the Duchess of Cornwall is known in Scotland) took part in the official naming ceremony for the HMS Prince of Wales on Friday, and she appropriately wore her Prince of Wales Feather Brooch for the occasion. (More over here!)
|PEDRO PARDO/AFP/Getty Images|
3. Queen Maxima wore amethyst girandoles with the family’s purple flower brooch for a forum on financial inclusion in Mexico City on Thursday. (See more views over here!)
STOCKHOLM State Opening of Parliament Crown Princess Victoria, Prince Daniel pic.twitter.com/EsBNdc82BB
— robinutrecht (@robinutrecht1) September 12, 2017
2. Queen Silvia of Sweden wore pearls with the family’s fabulous Diamond Lozenge Brooch for Tuesday’s Riksdag opening.
1. My top vote of the week goes to Queen Maxima, who wore emeralds for a gala at the royal palace on Wednesday.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.