|Photo: GLYN KIRK/AFP/Getty Images|
10. The Countess of Wessex wore a pair of freshwater pearl earrings with a gold-toned starfish dangle to watch the women’s semi-final at Wimbledon on Thursday. The earrings are by Heavenly Necklaces. (You can’t see them in this photo, but she also wore bracelets by Tiffany and Patrick Mavros.)
|Photo: Juan Naharro Gimenez/Getty Images|
9. Queen Letizia of Spain chose a pair of vibrant statement earrings by Zara to deliver scholarships in Madrid on Tuesday. (See more photos from this event here!)
|Photo: Peter Byrne-WPA Pool/Getty Images|
8. The Prince of Wales and the Duchess of Cornwall are on a summertime tour in Wales this week. Camilla wore her lovely diamond leek badge for a visit to an ice cream parlor in Gwynedd on Tuesday. The brooch is modeled after the cap badge of the Welsh Guards; Prince Charles is their royal colonel.
|Photo: Pascal Le Segretain/Getty Images for Dior|
7. In Paris, Princess Sirivannavari Nariratana of Thailand attended the Christian Dior Haute Couture Fall/Winter 2016 show on Monday; she wore a major pair of earrings for the event, and I think we can assume that they’re by Dior.
|Photo: BERTRAND GUAY/AFP/Getty Images|
6. Queen Letizia was also in Paris this week, where she spoke at a conference on Thursday. She wore a pair of intriguing earrings that appear to have a baroque pearl drop. (See more photos over here!)
|Photo: ERIC LALMAND/AFP/Getty Images|
5. Queen Mathilde of the Belgians wore pearl drop earrings during a visit to Tongeren with King Philippe and the Duchess of Brabant on Saturday.
|Photo: Atsushi Tomura/Getty Images|
4. For an official send-off for Japan’s Olympic athletes on Sunday, Crown Princess Masako wore pearls. (See more pictures, including a clearer image of the ring, over here!)
|Photo: ANTHONY DEVLIN/AFP/Getty Images|
3. The Duchess of Cambridge stunned in a new pair of earrings by Soru Jewellery this week, wearing them to a museum awards ceremony on Wednesday evening and then again at Wimbledon on Thursday. The earrings feature baroque pearls and Swarovski crystals. (More photos and a link to the brand’s site over here!)
|Photo: Jane Barlow – WPA Pool/Getty Images|
2. Queen Elizabeth II of the United Kingdom has been in Scotland all week, and on Saturday, she wore her mother’s diamond palm leaf brooch for the opening of Scotland’s parliament in Edinburgh. (This almost got my top vote of the week, but it’s partially hidden by her lapel in all of the photos!)
|Photo: Michel Porro/Getty Images|
1. The fun, glittering tassel earrings worn by Queen Maxima of the Netherlands this week ended up getting my top vote. These feature gemstone beads (probably garnets?) gathered by diamond “ribbons.” She wore them for a meeting with the Greek president at Noordeinde Palace on Monday.