10. The Duchess of Cambridge attended a conference in her role as patron of Place2Be on Wednesday, and a photographer snapped a clear, up-close shot of her “Lauren” earrings by Kiki McDonough. The small earrings are made of yellow gold with pavé-set diamonds.
9. At the Fostering Network awards ceremony on Tuesday, Kate wore another familiar pair of earrings: her Catherine Zoraida fern hoop earrings.
8. Queen Letizia donned her Tous blue quartz and amber earrings at the National Sports Awards on Tuesday.
7. Camilla of Bourbon-Two Sicilies attended a mass at Monaco’s cathedral on National Day this Thursday, wearing pearls and a rather intruguing chapeau.
6. Beatrice Borromeo, wife of Pierre Casiraghi, wore a gorgeous pair of earrings at her first National Day since their wedding. The rest of the Grimaldi ladies were woefully understated in their gems at the morning services — thank goodness jewelry-lover Bea has officially joined the family!
5. Queen Silvia wore a lovely circular brooch on a visit to Munich on Friday.
4. Queen Sonja selected gold jewelry on Friday to speak at a conference in Oslo.
3. Queen Mathilde wore dramatic earrings on Wednesday at the royal palace in Brussels.
2. Queen Elizabeth II brought out one of my favorites from her brooch collection, the Jardine Star, for a visit to Birmingham on Thursday.
we zijn begonnen koningin maxima in bangladesh dag 3 pic.twitter.com/PXjbS0ozQ7
— robinutrecht (@robinutrecht1) November 18, 2015
1. My top spot of the week goes to Queen Maxima, who glittered in emeralds during her trip this week to Bangladesh.