10. The Duchess of Cambridge returned to royal duties on Thursday with a controversial new haircut and a familiar pair of earrings: her Annoushka pearl drops.
8. Crown Princess Victoria selected an interesting pair of heart-shaped earrings for a visit to a museum exhibition on Thursday.
7. Queen Letizia of Spain celebrated her birthday this week with an official trip to the United States. On Tuesday, she wore her Tous pearl drop earrings as she accompanied her husband, King Felipe, on a visit to Mount Vernon.
6. On Thursday, Queen Maxima of the Netherlands wore fun gold earrings and a simple bracelet for a visit to the Moluccan community.
5. Queen Mathilde of the Belgians also shone in gold earrings during a visit to the United Nations in Geneva on Tuesday.
4. At the annual opening of the Riksdag on Tuesday, Queen Silvia wore the two-stranded pearl necklace that belonged to Princess Sibylla with dramatic pearl drop earrings.
3. In the Netherlands, Queen Maxima attended the opening of parliament wearing jeweled tassel earrings and a diamond brooch. (More in my post on Prinsjesdag over here!)
2. Princess Michael of Kent attended the opening of a new Piaget boutique in Milan on Tuesday, and I’m thinking it’s a safe bet that the earrings and necklace she wore are jewels from that firm.
1. Queen Letizia wins my top spot of the week! She chose her gorgeous diamond chandelier earrings by Yanes for a visit to Capitol Hill on Tuesday.
Leave a Reply