21. On Wednesday, Queen Mathilde of the Belgians wore pearls to attend the King Baudouin Foundation Awards.
20. The Countess of Wessex attended a garden party at Buckingham Palace on Tuesday in honor of the Women’s Institute. She wore pearl and diamond earrings, plus a new brooch studded with pearls.
19. The host of the WI Garden Party at Buckingham Palace was the Duchess of Cornwall, who wore one of her trademark pearl chokers with a diamond clasp, pearl earrings, and her sapphire and diamond butterfly brooch.
18. The Duchess of Gloucester also attended the WI Garden Party, wearing a gray pearl necklace, plus a set of sapphire and diamond earrings and a pair of sapphire and diamond clips.
17. A very floral Princess Alexandra was at the WI Garden Party as well, wearing pearl and diamond earrings, her pearl choker with the geometric diamond clasp, and a diamond floral brooch.
16. During the Dutch visit to Canada, Queen Maxima wore antique gold Dutch earrings as she swung by to visit the Dutch national women’s soccer team in Toronto on Friday. Later in the day, she also debuted pieces from the family’s Ears of Wheat Tiara for the first time.
15. On Monday, Maxima wore pearls to visit with President Obama at the White House in Washington, D.C., including the family’s antique strawberry leaf brooch.
14. King Felipe and Queen Letizia of Spain began their rescheduled state visit to France on Tuesday. Letizia wore Tous earrings set with blue quartz and amber for a visit to see a Velasquez exhibition at the Grand Palais.
13. At Tuesday evening’s state banquet in Paris, Letizia wore an intriguing pair of earrings with alternating red and light green stones.
12. Letizia wore her diamond and ruby earrings for a lunch with the French prime minister on Wednesday.
11. For Thursday’s trip to the Cervantes Institute, Letizia donned a pair of elaborate gold earrings.
10. On Thursday, the Countess of Wessex attended the WI’s centenary meeting at the Royal Albert Hall, wearing a new pair of pearl earrings.
9. Princess Anne also attended the centenary meeting, wearing gold and pearl jewelry.
8. The Queen was the guest of honor at the centenary meeting; she wore the Cambridge Pearl Pendant Brooch as she cut the celebratory cake.
7. After the WI meeting, Sophie hurried off to Buckingham Palace to host a garden party in honor of the 100th anniversary of the Blind Veterans UK organization. She added the new pearl brooch she’d worn at the week’s earlier garden party to her outfit.
6. Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden wore pearl earrings during the first day of an official visit to Lisbon on Thursday.
5. For a visit later the same day with the SCA sailing team, Victoria changed into a fun pair of earrings with pink, purple, and white stones.
4. Queen Silvia of Sweden wore gold jewelry to meet with the President of India at the Nobel Forum during his state visit to Stockholm on Tuesday.
3. On Monday evening, Silvia donned Queen Sofia’s Tiara for a state banquet during the Indian state visit.
2. Crown Princess Victoria wore the Napoleonic Cut-Steel Tiara at the state banquet, while Sofia Hellqvist donned a new pair of emerald and diamond earrings by Ebba Brahe.
1. One more tiara to cap off the week! The Duchess of Cornwall attended the Royal Academy Annual Dinner, wearing the Cubitt-Shand Tiara (from her own family’s collection), plus diamond and pearl earrings, one of her pearl chokers with a diamond clasp, the Royal Victorian Order, and her mother-in-law’s family order.