8. The Duchess of Cornwall wore her pair of dragonfly brooches to celebrate Waitangi Day on Friday.
7. On Wednesday, Princess Beatrix of the Netherlands wore pearls in shades of ivory and gray at the state funeral for Richard von Weizsaecker in Berlin.
6. Farah Pahlavi, the former empress of Iran, wore earrings in the shape of golden rosettes at a press conference on February 5.
5. Queen Letizia wore earrings that coordinated with her colorful blouse while visiting the National Paraplegics Hospital with her husband on Tuesday.
4. On Thursday, Letizia chose her multi-colored earrings from Tous for a visit to a wine cellar.
3. Princess Alexandra, the Hon. Lady Ogilvy wore diamond and pearl earrings at a February 5 memorial service for Sir Jocelyn Stevens.
2. Queen Elizabeth II wore her aquamarine clips at a joint birthday reception for the Earl and Countess of Wessex on Tuesday. (The sparkle on Sophie’s shoulder is a part of her dress, not a separate piece of jewelry.)
1. The Swedish royals brought out the glitter at a dinner in Stockholm on Wednesday. Queen Silvia wore the Connaught Tiara; she also pinned a diamond and pearl brooch that had belonged to Princess Lilian to her sash. Crown Princess Victoria wore the six-button tiara with jewels from the cameo parure. Princess Christina wore the diamond and aquamarine kokoshnik tiara. Sofia Hellqvist donned a lovely pair of pendant earrings. But the biggest surprise of the night came courtesy Princess Madeleine, who brought out her diamond and aquamarine bandeau for the first time in years, wearing it low across her forehead in ’20s style.