9. Queen Letizia of Spain wore her oval pendant earrings, plus a bright red lip, to attend an event on volunteerism in Palma de Mallorca on Thursday.
8. Letizia wore another pair of pendant earrings — this time in gold and rubies — at an event on Monday celebrating the 75th anniversary of the CSIC in Madrid.
7. The Duchess of Cambridge supported one of her patronages, the East Anglia’s Children’s Hospices, at the launch of their new charity appeal on Tuesday. She accessorized with her Kiki McDonough green amethyst earrings and Mappin and Webb’s Fortune necklace.
6. Queen Maxima of the Netherlands wore dramatic earrings and a diamond bracelet to an event at the orchestra in The Hague on Friday.
5. Wearing simple earrings, a diamond pendant, and a large cuff bracelet, Infanta Elena of Spain represented her brother, King Felipe, at the funeral of the Duchess of Alba in Seville on Friday.
4. Queen Mathilde of the Belgians chose gold jewelry, including earrings, a watch, and a bracelet, for her visit to a retirement home on Friday.
3. Queen Sofia of Spain wore dramatic jewels at an awards ceremony in Valencia on Tuesday.
2. On Tuesday, Queen Silvia of Sweden wore her multicolored pearls, a large brooch, and several bracelets from her charity, the World Childhood Foundation, to accept the Martin Buber Plaque in the Netherlands.
1. The British royal jewel collection got a little bit larger this week! In her role as president of the International Equestrian Foundation, Princess Haya of Jordan presented Queen Elizabeth II with the organization’s inaugural lifetime achievement award. The award included a white gold and diamond brooch designed as a series of interlocking horseshoes:
I have a feeling we’ll see HM debut this one at Epsom or Ascot this year!