10. During the men’s final at Wimbledon on Sunday, the exciting play between Federer and Djokovic provided the Duchess of Cambridge with lots of opportunities to show off her engagement ring and her Cartier watch.
9. The day before, Kate joined Princes William and Harry at Harewood House in Yorkshire to help kick off this year’s Tour de France. With her green coat, she wore a pair of diamond and emerald earrings that she has worn on various occasions. The glint of gold beneath her hair appears to be a badge associated with the Tour; the princes and other officials wore them on their jackets as well.
8. Following a visit to Geneva to see her beleaguered daughter, Queen Sofia of Spain was back on duty this week, wearing layered necklaces to an awards ceremony in Valencia on Sunday.
7. The always-lovely Countess of Wessex wore a pair of geometric earrings during a visit to the Riverhill Regeneration Project in Cobham on Wednesday.
6. Queen Mathilde of the Belgians brought out a pair of dangling earrings with green stones for the christening of a ship on Thursday at the naval base in Zeebrugge.
5. Princess Eugenie of York has a new bejeweled role: she’s collaborating with jewelry designer Daisy London on a line of bracelets. The sale of each bracelet will help benefit the redevelopment appeal of the Royal National Orthopedic Hospital. Princess Eugenie, who underwent surgery to correct scoliosis at the RNOH in 2002, is the patron of the appeal. She’s wearing one of the bracelets in the photo above.
4. On Monday, King Felipe and Queen Letizia of Spain made their first official visit to their Portuguese neighbors. For an event in Lisbon, Letizia chose a lovely pair of hoop earrings.
3. Crown Princess Victoria wore simple stud earrings and a silver watch for a three-generation visit to the zoo with her father, King Carl XVI Gustaf, and her daughter, Princess Estelle.
2. Queen Maxima of the Netherlands made a visit to Turkey on Thursday, wearing pearl earrings and a pearl bracelet while meeting with government officials in Ankara.
1. While on a visit to Derbyshire on Thursday, Queen Elizabeth II continued her recent trend of exciting jewel watchers by wearing unfamiliar pieces. This time it was a turquoise and diamond brooch, which many are speculating may be an antique piece.