July 21-27, 2017
The summer season is winding down for the royals, but we’ve still got some lovely jewels to enjoy. Don’t forget to vote for your favorites in the poll below!
|Daniel Perez/Getty Images|
10. Queen Letizia of Spain inaugurated the annual meeting of the Cervantes Institutes on Monday in Malaga wearing her long golden Tous earrings.
9. During a visit to meet families at the Glasgow Children’s Hospital on Monday, Princess Eugenie of York (a supporter of the Teenage Cancer Trust) added a pair of delicate earrings to her usual rings-and-bracelets jewelry uniform.
|VALERY HACHE/AFP/Getty Images|
8. In Monaco, Princess Charlene wore diamond stud earrings and a fantastic beaded collar (not sure if it’s part of the dress or a separate piece) for the IAAF Diamond League athletics meeting on Friday.
|NICOLAS MAETERLINCK/AFP/Getty Images|
7. During Friday’s Belgian National Day festivities, Queen Mathilde wore a pair of pink drop earrings in Brussels. (Much more over here!)
|Carlos Alvarez/Getty Images|
6. Amethyst and green jade earrings from Bounkit were Queen Letizia’s choice for the opening of the International Music School Summer Courses in Oviedo on Friday.
|Chris Jackson/Getty Images|
5. The Duchess of Cornwall selected her favorite diamond floral and pearl drop earrings, plus a single-stranded pearl necklace, for the Sandringham Flower Show on Wednesday.
|PETER KNEFFEL/AFP/Getty Images|
4. King Carl XVI Gustaf and Queen Silvia of Sweden were in Munich this week, where Silvia wore pearls and a golden brooch to accept the Bavarian Order of Merit on Monday.
|TOBIAS HASE/AFP/Getty Images|
3. Silvia chose mixed-metal jewels, plus the small ribbon of her new Bavarian order, for a visit to the Residenz in Munich on Monday.
2. For Tuesday’s Bayreuth Festival State Reception at the Neues Schloss, Silvia chose multi-colored pearl and diamond jewels, plus her new Bavarian order ribbon.
|Alexander Koerner/Getty Images|
1. I think this might be a controversial choice on my part, but my favorite royal jewel moment of the week came on Friday, when the Duchess of Cambridge wore her pale lavender amethyst drop earrings from Kiki McDonough for the final engagements of her German tour. (Close-up over here!)