February 3-9, 2017
We had a couple of big jewel surprises from the royal world this week! Don’t forget to vote for your favorites in the poll below!
|Chris Jackson/Getty Images|
10. During an athletic outing in support of Heads Together on Sunday, the Duchess of Cambridge debuted a new pair of stud earrings by Asprey. (More over here!)
|NICOLAS LAMBERT/AFP/Getty Images|
9. On Thursday, Queen Mathilde of the Belgians wore gold earrings with her usual bracelets and rings for a visit to the Haute Ecole Libre Mosane in Liege.
|MARCEL VAN HOORN/AFP/Getty Images|
8. Princess Beatrix of the Netherlands wore gray pearls and a diamond circle brooch at Maastricht University on Tuesday.
|Arthur Edwards-WPA Pool/Getty Images|
7. The Duchess of Cornwall chose a brooch from the late Queen Mother’s collection for a visit to the “Sussex Modernism: Retreat and Rebellion” exhibition at Two Temple Place in London on Tuesday.
|Eduardo Parra/Getty Images|
6. At the Innovation and Design Awards in Alcala de Henares on Monday, Queen Letizia of Spain wore a lovely, trendy pair of floral ear cuffs.
|Jens Schlueter/Getty Images|
5. King Willem-Alexander and Queen Maxima of the Netherlands visited Germany this week; during a tour of the old synagogue in Erfurt on Wednesday, Maxima wore multiple pieces set with diamonds and gray pearls.
|Marco Prosch/Getty Images|
4. For Thursday’s visit to the Spinlab in Leipzig, Maxima wore pieces of diamond and aquamarine jewelry that belonged to the late Queen Juliana. The small bow pinned to Maxima’s jacket is the ribbon of the Order of Merit of the Federal Republic of Germany.
3. On the day before her big Sapphire Jubilee anniversary, Queen Elizabeth II of the United Kingdom attended a Sunday church service in Norfolk; she wore one of her most important brooches, the Cullinan V Brooch.
|Carlos Alvarez/Getty Images|
2. For the 30th anniversary of Expansion, a Spanish newspaper, Queen Letizia debuted a show-stopping pair of diamond and ruby earrings. (Read more over here!)
|OLAF KRAAK/AFP/Getty Images|
1. Before heading to Germany, the Dutch royals hosted the German president and his partner in the Netherlands. At a dinner in The Hague, Queen Maxima gave us a huge royal jewel surprise when she debuted the long-hidden necklace from the Ruby Peacock Parure. (Much more over here!)
Leave a Reply