November 4-10, 2016
Europe’s queens stole the show this week with major jewelry. Be sure to vote for your favorite in the poll below!
|Photo: Sylvain Lefevre/Getty Images|
10. In Zeebrugge on Wednesday, Queen Mathilde of the Belgians wore a simple (but glittering) pair of diamond hoop earrings with circular diamond pendants.
|Photo: Carlos Alvarez/Getty Images|
9. Queen Letizia of Spain wore pearl drop earrings by Tous on Monday for a symposium about King Carlos III in Aranjuez.
|Photo: Chris Jackson – WPA Pool/Getty Images|
8. While hosting the Prince of Wales and the Duchess of Cornwall in Dubai on Tuesday, Princess Haya wore pearl earrings, a double-stranded pearl necklace, and her diamond wedding and engagement rings.
|Photo: Fiona Goodall/Getty Images|
7. In Auckland, Queen Maxima of the Netherlands chose pearl and lapis jewels. (Head over here for more pictures from this event!)
|Photo: Jeff Spicer – WPA Pool/Getty Images|
6. Queen Elizabeth II of the United Kingdom selected her Golden Peranakan Brooch for the unveiling of a new portrait in London on Tuesday.
|Photo: Chris Jackson/Getty Images|
5. The Duchess of Cornwall wore turquoises in Oman on Saturday for an event celebrating the achievements of local businesswomen. (More photos from this event over here!)
|Photo: Marty Melville – Pool/Getty Images|
4. Queen Maxima kicked off the New Zealand state visit with major diamonds, including Queen Juliana’s pendant earrings. (More photos from this event over here!)
|Photo: Tristan Fewings/Getty Images|
3. The Round Cambridge Emerald Brooch (sans pendant) was Queen Elizabeth II’s choice for the opening of the Francis Crick Institute in London on Wednesday.
|Photo: Arthur Edwards – Pool/Getty Images|
2. For an official dinner in Oman, Camilla paired glittering diamond earrings with a major diamond cuff bracelet. (More photos of the jewels over here!)
|Photo: Hagen Hopkins/Getty Images|
1. For a state dinner in Wellington, Queen Maxima brought major bling, including Queen Emma’s Diamond Tiara and Queen Wilhelmina’s Diamond Earrings. (Many more views of the jewels over here!)
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.