|Photo: Gary Gershoff/Getty Images for Cantor Fitzgerald|
|Photo: PLS Pool/Getty Images|
|Photo: JONAS EKSTROMER/AFP/Getty Images|
6. For a charity dinner in Florence on Sunday, Queen Rania of Jordan chose a pair of modern geometric earrings.
5. Queen Letizia of Spain wore a pair of earrings from Coolook at a school in Almeria on Tuesday.
|Photo: ROBIN VAN LONKHUIJSEN/AFP/Getty Images|
4. While visiting a school in Amsterdam on Tuesday, Queen Maxima of the Netherlands wore a statement cuff bracelet that coordinated with her dress.
|Photo: CLAUDIO BRESCIANI/AFP/Getty Images|
3. Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden wore white gold and diamond earrings from Kreuger at the christening of her godson, Prince Alexander, on Friday. (More christening jewels over here!)
2. At the opening of parliament on Thursday, Queen Silvia of Sweden was regal in pearls and a diamond and pearl brooch.
Los Reyes presiden la inauguración de la temporada de ópera en el Teatro Real pic.twitter.com/hhm0AeZ5Zl
— Foro Dinastías ♕ (@ForoDinastias) September 15, 2016
1. Queen Letizia celebrated her birthday on Thursday with a trip to the theater; she wore her lovely diamond wedding earrings for the occasion.