|Photo: RICHARD POHLE/AFP/Getty Images|
10. The Duchess of Cambridge wore pieces from Mappin and Webb’s Empress collection for a visit to the Magic Garden at Hampton Court Palace on Wednesday.
|Photo: Ian Gavan – WPA Pool/Getty Images|
9. On Wednesday, Kate also wore jewels from Monica Vinader’s Riva collection to visit the Vogue exhibition at the National Portrait Gallery — only days after we all discussed whether or not the set had been loaned.
|Photo: JESSICA GOW/AFP/Getty Images|
8. Crown Princess Mary of Denmark helped to celebrate the Swedish king’s 70th birthday on Saturday while wearing this lovely brooch, which appears to be set with amethysts.
|Photo: Larry Busacca/Getty Images|
7. Queen Rania of Jordan glittered in a pair of chandelier earrings at the Met Gala on Monday evening. You can see many more pieces of sparkling jewelry from the gala over here!
|Photo: Eddie Mulholland – WPA Pool/Getty Images|
6. The Duchess of Cornwall debuted new malachite and gold pieces from her Van Cleef and Arpels Magic Alhambra collection at a reception for British Oscar winners on Wednesday.
|Photo: Michel Porro/Getty Images|
5. At the Liberation Day Concert in Amsterdam on Thursday, Queen Maxima wore diamonds on both wrists: her wedding bracelet and her family’s initial bracelet on her right wrist, and one of the East Indies bracelets on her left.
|Photo: Luca Teuchmann/Getty Images|
4. For the daytime celebrations of King Carl XVI Gustaf of Sweden’s 70th birthday on Saturday, Queen Sofia of Spain wore a pearl necklace with her mother’s diamond and ruby pendant.
|Photo: Carlos Alvarez/Getty Images|
3. Queen Letizia of Spain wore a dramatic pair of long fringe earrings on Thursday for a journalism awards ceremony in Madrid.
|Photo: JOHN STILLWELL/AFP/Getty Images|
2. In London, Queen Elizabeth II wore the Cambridge Pearl Pendant Brooch for a meeting with Japan’s prime minster on Thursday.
|Photo: ANDERS WIKLUND/TT/AFP/Getty Images|
1. Queen Silvia of Sweden wore major Bernadotte heirlooms, the earrings from the Leuchtenberg Sapphire Parure, at the concert held the night before her husband’s birthday.