8. In Wales last Thursday, Camilla wore the Faberge brooch given to the Queen Mum by Nikita Khrushchev while tasting wine. I feel like the Queen Mum would approve.
7. Crown Princess Victoria wore a slender pair of hoop earrings during her birthday celebrations on Tuesday. You can see more about the jewels worn by the other members of the family — and see lots of pictures of adorable Estelle! — in our post over here.
6. In Spain on Thursday, Queen Letizia wore her black earrings with silver star detail during a visit to music classes associated with the Princess of Asturias Foundation.
5. On Tuesday, Letizia wore her rose gold Folli Follie earrings for an event at Spain’s Air Force Academy.
4. During the royal family’s annual summer photo call, Queen Maxima of the Netherlands wore dangling earrings with a bracelet she wears often. It’s engraved with the names of her husband and children.
3. Princess Charlene didn’t just wow the Monegasque people by making her first speech in French on Saturday — she also dazzled them by wearing her enormous Repossi engagement ring. More of Charlene’s weekend jewels can be found in our post here!
2. During the commemorations of the anniversary of the Battle of Britain, Queen Elizabeth II wore a favorite brooch, the Jardine Star Brooch. More jewels from the commemorations can be seen in our post here!
1. On Thursday, the Queen wore a gorgeous brooch set with opals for a visit to Barking and Dagenham. The brooch was a wedding gift from a retired military league from Australia, and it definitely gets my top spot of the week!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.