August 14-27, 2015
Time yet again for a recap of some of the royal jewels on display over the past few weeks. We're still in the doldrums of August, but we've got a few bejeweled appearances to discuss! Be sure to vote for your favorite jewels in the poll below...
10. Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden wore a delicate necklace, earrings, and bracelets with a silver watch at the Climate Pilgrimage on August 22.
9. Joining Victoria at the Climate Pilgrimage was Crown Princess Mette-Marit of Norway, who wore a gold pendant necklace and colorful bracelets.
8. During the VJ Day anniversary celebrations on August 15, the Countess of Wessex wore her trendy pearl earrings from Heavenly Necklaces, with a large pearl affixed to the back of a smaller stud.
7. Here's how you know that the back-to-front pearl earrings are definitely on trend: Queen Rania of Jordan wore a marbleized pair at a university conference in France on August 26.
6. Empress Michiko of Japan wore a pair of interesting earrings and a simple pendant necklace to travel to a medical checkup in Tokyo on August 9.
5. Four days earlier, Michiko wore a simpler pair of earrings with a pearl necklace at the Florence Nightingale awards ceremony.
4. Crown Princess Victoria wore a rather "sharp" pair of earrings with a coordinating bracelet at the Radio Sweden anniversary celebrations on August 21.
3. Queen Maxima selected a lovely pair of earrings with a pale pink pendant drop at the opening of Papageno House on August 26.
2. The Duchess of Cornwall wore some of her favorite pieces of jewelry -- her pearl and diamond earrings, plus her pearl necklace with the round diamond clasp -- at the VJ Day anniversary celebrations on August 15.
1. Queen Elizabeth II chose one of her most important brooches -- the Cullinan V -- for the VJ Day anniversary celebrations. (You can read more about the Cullinan Diamond here!)