|(JOHN THYS/AFP/Getty Images)|
|(BENOIT DOPPAGNE/AFP/Getty Images)|
|(Tristan Fewings/Getty Images)|
7. The Duchess of Cambridge wore her sapphire and diamond cluster drop earrings for a visit to a Child Bereavement UK Centre in London on Wednesday.
|(JAMES ARTHUR GEKIERE/AFP/Getty Images)|
6. Queen Mathilde of the Belgians chose golden earrings for a diplomatic reception at the Royal Palace in Brussels on Thursday.
5. In Spain, Queen Letizia wore hoop earrings for a visit to the FEDER headquarters on Thursday.
4. Letizia chose gold earrings from Tous for an Epiphany celebration at her father’s home on Friday.
|(JUAN MEDINA/AFP/Getty Images)|
3. Earlier in the day on Friday, Letizia wore a pair of Coolook earrings for the annual Pascua Militar celebrations. (More on those jewels over here!)
2. Crown Princess Mary of Denmark wore a lovely pair of drop earrings and a glittering bracelet on Tuesday to accept an award from a Danish media group in Copenhagen.
|(Stephen Pond/Getty Images)|
1. It was so good to see Queen Elizabeth II of the United Kingdom out and about again, and it was even better to see her wearing one of Queen Victoria’s bow brooches for her trip to church near the Sandringham estate.