|Photo: Carlos Alvarez/Getty Images|
10. Queen Letizia of Spain brought out her new floral statement earrings for a second time in Madrid on Wednesday. (See our post on their inital outing here!) These may look like elaborate earrings, but they’re actually inexpensive pieces from Zara.
|Photo: KOEN VAN WEEL/AFP/Getty Images|
9. Queen Maxima of the Netherlands also gave us a recent repeat this week: for a visit to a medical foundation in Amsterdam on Wednesday, she wore her pearl drop earrings with a whimsical pearl necklace. (She recently wore the necklace, paired with a second strand, to christen a ship. Read more here!)
|Photo: Richard Stonehouse/Getty Images|
8. For engagements in Wales on Tuesday, Queen Elizabeth II of the United Kingdom wore a brooch with a long history: the Flower Basket Brooch. (Read more about the piece and see close-ups here!)
|Photo: Hannah McKay – WPA Pool/Getty Images|
7. Queen Elizabeth II chose a small but mighty brooch, her pink topaz and diamond cluster, for the inauguration of the Commonwealth Hub at Marlborough House on Thursday.
|Photo: Eamonn M. McCormack/Getty Images|
6. For Thursday’s Founder’s Day Parade, the Princess Royal wore her gorgeous diamond and pearl wild rose brooch. (See more photos of the piece over here!)
|Photo: EDDIE MULHOLLAND/AFP/Getty Images|
5. While hosting a SportsAid gala dinner at Kensington Palace on Thursday, the Duchess of Cambridge debuted a new pair of Cartier earrings. (More about the pair, plus close-ups, over here!)
The Duke of Edinburgh and The Earl and Countess of Wessex arrive at the @DofE #DiamondsForeverGala pic.twitter.com/v7EKRKc8xC
— Royal Life Magazine (@RoyalLifeMag) June 9, 2016
4. Diamonds an appropriate choice of jewelry for the Countess of Wessex at the Duke of Edinburgh Awards’s “Diamonds are Forever” gala on Thursday evening. Well, some of these are probably diamonds — but Anna identifies the necklace as a piece from Heavenly Necklaces.
|Photo: GLYN KIRK/AFP/Getty Images|
3. At the Epsom Derby on Saturday, Queen Elizabeth II wore one of her most glittering and glamorous brooches: the Cullinan V. (Read more about the piece over here!)
Luxarazzi: Romanian State Visit to Luxembourg: All You Need to Know and More https://t.co/aoL2e3gane pic.twitter.com/82EbVGo0nB
— Sydney Luxarazzi (@SydneyLux) June 7, 2016
2. Grand Duke Henri of Luxembourg hosted the Romanians for a state visit this week. Grand Duchess Maria Teresa had to bow out of the visit because of an undisclosed family emergency, so Hereditary Grand Duchess Stephanie stepped up her tiara game at the state banquet. She wore one of my favorite Luxembourgish tiaras: the Diamond Vine Leaves Tiara.
Thank you Princess Charlene for having made this possible. Much love. MK pic.twitter.com/FR25A3AbAi
— Marina Kaye (@MarinaKayeMusic) June 4, 2016
1. What can beat a diamond tiara? That’s easy: Princess Charlene of Monaco dripping in diamonds! Charlene wore a stunning pair of diamond earrings with a coordinating necklace on Saturday for a performance by musician Marina Kaye.