9. The Duchess of Cambridge wore a more familiar pair of earrings during her visit to the Kensington Leisure Centre on Monday: her Kiki McDonough green amethyst drop earrings.
8. The annual International Circus Festival is in full swing in Monaco. Princess Stephanie, wearing no jewelry as usual, attended the circus on Saturday with her daughters, Pauline and Camille. And, praise be, it looks like Camille may be stepping up the jewelry game in this branch of the Grimaldi family: check out the statement earrings she paired with her fur hat!
7. Another of Princess Grace’s granddaughters, Charlotte Casiraghi, wore a pair of delicate hoop earrings and a bracelet on Monday to announce her new partnership with Montblanc.
6. On Wednesday, Queen Letizia of Spain wore a lovely pair of drop earrings and a glittering dress to receive foreign ambassadors at the palace.
5. Princess Caroline wore an intriguing necklace to view an exhibit at the New National Museum in Monaco on Tuesday.
4. The Duchess of Cornwall wore one of her many pearl choker necklaces to welcome radio personality Chris Evans to Clarence House on Tuesday.
3. The Duchess of Cambridge debuted a new pair of earrings at the Fostering Network on Friday. They’re the “Lolita” earrings by Mirabelle.
2. Queen Maxima of the Netherlands wore another massive statement necklace this week, this time to a conference on financial inclusion in London on Monday.
1. She’s still on her Christmas holiday — and will be until February 6, the anniversary of her father’s death and her accession to the throne — but Queen Elizabeth II stepped out at Sandringham on Thursday for a Women’s Institute meeting. She wore her Cartier aquamarine clips for the engagement. (Also worth noting: on Thursday, Elizabeth II became the oldest living person in the world currently reigning as a monarch when King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia died. Please live forever, Lilibet.)
Leave a Reply