|Crown Princess Mary wears statement earrings in Melbourne (WILLIAM WEST/AFP/Getty Images)|
|Jens Nørgaard Larsen/AFP/Getty Images|
36. Single-Stranded Pearl Necklace: This lovely, elegant necklace of round pearls is a staple in Mary’s jewelry wardrobe. Above, she wears it during the celebrations of Queen Margrethe’s 75th birthday in April 2010.
|Chris Jackson/Getty Images|
35. Cartier Love Bracelet: Like so many royals, Mary wears one of Cartier’s classic Love Bracelets. You can spot the bracelet on her left wrist in the photo from Royal Ascot in June 2016.
|Harold Cunningham/Getty Images|
34. Oscar de la Renta Leaf Brooch: This brilliant blue leaf brooch from Oscar de la Renta accompanied Mary to the regional review meeting of the status of women in the UNECE region in Geneva in November 2014.
|Ronaldo Schemidt/AFP/Getty Images|
33. Dulong Gray Pearl Earrings: Mary often wears this pair of gorgeous diamond and gray pearl earrings by Dulong; here, she wears them during a visit to Mexico City in November 2013.
|WILLIAM WEST/AFP/Getty Images|
32. Three Pendant Statement Earrings: Mary wore this pair of eye-catching statement earrings at a charity dinner in Melbourne in November 2011.
31. Portuguese Gold Filigree Earrings: Mary has worn this show-stopping pair of golden filigree earrings for several occasions, including an awards show in Copenhagen in October 2016.
|Brendon Thorne-Pool/Getty Images|
30. Lynggaard Briolette Drop Earrings: This pair of lovely Ole Lynggaard Copenhagen earrings, which feature a diamond leaf stud and a large briolette drop, were Mary’s choice for a barbecue in Sydney in November 2011.
|Luca Teuchmann/Getty Images|
29. Dulong Blue Drop Earrings: Mary wore this versatile pair of blue drop earrings from Dulong for a state visit from the President of Mexico in April 2016.
|Vittorio Zunino Celotto/Getty Images|
28. Dulong Diamond Earrings: Mary mixed and matched at Princess Madeleine’s wedding in June 2013, wearing her Midnight Tiara with this pair of modern diamond earrings from Dulong.