|Joerg Koch/Getty Images
27. Lynggaard Lotus Earrings: Mary wore the Lotus earrings by Ole Lynggaard Copenhagen (set with white moonstone, citrine, grey moonstone and rutile quartz drops) for a reception celebrating the 70th birthday of King Carl XVI Gustaf of Sweden in April 2016.
|KELD NAVNTOFT/AFP/Getty Images
26. Diamond Floral Stud Earrings: These classic diamond floral stud earrings were Mary’s choice for an April 2014 visit to the Soenderbro School in Copenhagen.
|Andreas Rentz/Getty Images
25. Dulong Champagne Pearl Earrings: Mary wore these lovely diamond and champagne pearl earrings from Dulong at the christening of Prince Oscar of Sweden in May 2016.
|Kris Connor/Getty Images
24. Double Diamond Hoop Earrings: These glittering earrings, featuring nesting pear-shaped diamond hoops, were worn by Mary at the 2nd World Conference of Women’s Shelters in February 2012.
|Ben Rushton – Pool/Getty Images
23. Lynggaard Dark Chandelier Earrings: Mary has worn this modern pair of chandelier earrings in dark hues from Ole Lynggaard Copenhagen at various events, including a Danish Ambassadors dinner in Sydney in November 2011.
|Torsten Laursen/Getty Images
22. Large Round Leaf Brooch: For the inaguguration of the house of foreign industry in June 2013, Mary wore this large round abstract leaf brooch.
|Sean Gallup/Getty Images
21. Amrita Singh Statement Earrings: Mary wore these shoulder-grazing earrings from Amrita Singh for a reception at Schloss Schwerin in September 2010.
|JENS NOERGAARD LARSEN/AFP/Getty Images
20. Black and White Pearl Necklace: This double-stranded black and white pearl necklace, which Mary wore at her engagement gala dinner, was reportedly an engagement present from her father-in-law, Prince Henrik.
|Chris Jackson/Getty Images
19. Aquamarine Drop Earrings: These diamond and aquamarine earrings, worn above at a 60th birthday gala for King Carl XVI Gustaf of Sweden, are thought to have been an engagement present from Mary’s husband, Crown Prince Frederik.