10. The Danish royal family gathered for their annual photo call at Grasten in late July, and Queen Margrethe wore earrings featuring one of her favorite symbols: the daisy. (Margrethe’s nickname is Daisy, based on the French name for the flower, marguerite.) I believe these are by Georg Jensen, a Danish jewelry firm whose daisy pieces are one of their trademarks.
9. Margrethe also wore the earrings, plus a large daisy brooch, in August during a visit to an art exhibition curated by Prince Henrik in France. The exhibition features pieces by Greenlandic artists.
8. At Grasten, Crown Princess Mary of Denmark layered necklaces, including a large statement piece.
7. In Palma de Mallorca in August, Mary was spotted wearing delicate necklaces and bracelets.
6. Mary also donned the same necklaces with a petite pair of earrings at Copenhagen Fashion Week on Friday.
5. As we discussed earlier this month, Crown Princess Mette-Marit wore statement earrings to the religious nuptials of Pierre Casiraghi and Beatrice Borromeo. (Unfortunately, photos of the other guests aren’t available for me to use here.)
4. In late July, Princess Eugenie wore glittering pendant earrings at the Goodwood Festival.
3. The Duchess of Cornwall donned pearl earrings with her diamond and sapphire dragonfly brooches at the Sandringham Flower Show on July 29.
2. On August 5, Queen Sofia of Spain donned golden earrings and layered gold necklaces at an official reception in Palma de Mallorca.
1. Queen Letizia (and King Felipe) also attended the reception in Mallorca; she wore a beautiful pair of modern pendant earrings.