Search Results for: label/holiday wishlist
Merry Christmas, readers! I hope all of you are having a joyous holiday season this year. Today, I’m taking some time to enjoy the day with my family — although I did manage to sneak in a guest post over at my friend Deanna Raybourn’s blog. If you’ve not read her books, I’d highly recommend treating yourself to one as a Christmas present! May I suggest Silent in the Grave as a starter?
I’ll be back here tomorrow with a post on the jewels worn by the royals this Christmas. In the meantime, here are some links for you to enjoy…
- Rewind to our post from last Christmas Eve about the brooches that the Queen has worn for her annual Christmas message. And (unfortunately) you don’t have to wait to get a look at this year’s brooch, as NBC News briefly leaked the speech early.
- See all 23 of our Holiday Wishlist posts at this handy link — plenty of glitter to brighten up even the Charlie Browniest Christmas!
- If you missed yesterday’s post, pop in to consider which jewels you’d like to see Santa bring your favorite royal ladies this Christmas.
- Happy birthday to our Magpie of the Month, Princess Alexandra! Read about her wedding tiara, her convertible tiara, her diamond choker, and her emeralds.
- It’s also the birthday of the late Princess Alice, Duchess of Gloucester; here’s our post on her birthday jewels from last Christmas.
Thanks a million to all of you for reading this year — knowing that you’ve been enjoying each post makes all of my days, holiday or not, so much brighter. I can’t wait to share even more bejeweled surprises with you in the year to come!