September 22-28, 2017
We’ve got a range of royal jewels on tap for you this week — don’t forget to vote for your favorites in the poll below!
|Manuel Queimadelos Alonso/Getty Images|
10. Queen Letizia of Spain wore her freshwater pearl drop earrings from Tous for a visit to a vocational training school in Teruel on Wednesday.
|ROBIN UTRECHT/AFP/Getty Images|
9. Black beaded earrings and a stack of bracelets, including her wedding bracelet and diamond initial bracelet, were Queen Maxima’s choices for a health care conference on Thursday in The Hague.
|Eduardo Parra/Getty Images|
8. On Friday, Queen Letizia wore her Tous ruby and emerald earrings for a Cancer Research World Day event in Madrid.
|MARTIN BERNETTI/AFP/Getty Images|
7. The Princess Akishino chose multicolored pearls and pearl button earrings to meet citizens of Japanese descent during the first day of her visit to Chile. (More over here!)
|CLAUDIO REYES/AFP/Getty Images|
6. For a wreath-laying ceremony in Santiago on Wednesday, Kiko chose more traditional pearl jewels. (More over here!)
|Christian Marquardt/Getty Images|
5. Queen Silvia of Sweden wore pearls and a modern brooch to receive a humanitarian award in Berlin on Tuesday. (More over here!)
|PATRICK KOVARIK/AFP/Getty Images|
4. In Paris, Princess Sirivannavari of Thailand glittered in a traditional brooch at Tuesday’s Christian Dior show.
|Duane Prokop/Getty Images for Muhammad Ali Center|
3. Princess Nisreen El-Hashemite, granddaughter of King Faisal I of Iraq, wore golden floral jewelry to accept the 2017 Muhammad Ali Humanitarian Of The Year Award on Saturday in Louisville, Kentucky.
|Chema Moya-Pool/Getty Images|
2. At a gala celebrating free enterprise on Sunday in Madrid, Queen Sofia of Spain layered on jewelry, including pearl drop earrings and a pearl necklace with the ruby and diamond pendant that belonged to her late mother, Queen Friederike of Greece.
1. For this week’s Representation Dinner in Sweden, Queen Silvia sparkled in a new pearl necklace with a large amethyst clasp. (See this thread at the RJWMB for a close-up!)