9. Here’s a bit of sparkle we missed last week: Princess Marie-Chantal wore glittering earrings at a launch party for the new book by India Hicks, granddaughter of Lord Mountbatten. India’s necklace, however, out-glittered them all!
8. Another item from last week: last Thursday, Queen Letizia wore a lovely pair of blue and yellow earrings at a luncheon for the Egyptian president.
7. On Monday, Letizia wore a delicate pair of drop earrings at a meeting for the Spanish Association Against Cancer.
6. Prince and Princess Michael of Kent were in Venice on Wednesday, where Marie-Christine wore bright jewelry to the Biennale.
5. In Belgium, Queen Mathilde wore golden jewelry at the first session of the annual Queen Elisabeth Violin Competition.
4. On Thursday, Mathilde wore dramatic gold hoop earrings at the ceremony for the Queen Mathilde Prize.
3. On the day she became a great-grandmother for the fifth time, Queen Elizabeth II wore the cap badge of the Royal Lancers while visiting the newly combined regiment in Richmond.
We were delighted to welcome Her Majesty the Queen on Monday to The National Stud in its centenary year pic.twitter.com/ctovnDjTZW
— The Jockey Club (@TheJockeyClub) May 7, 2015
2. On Thursday, the Queen wore one of Queen Victoria’s Bow Brooches during a private visit to Newmarket.
1. My winner for the week is Queen Maxima, who wore diamonds and emeralds — including the family’s butterfly brooch in her hair — at the Liberation Concert on Tuesday.