10. During an official introductory visit to Luxembourg on Tuesday, Queen Letizia of Spain demonstrated a bit of jewelry innovation, combining her star-shaped Chanel diamond stud earrings with a shortened version of her diamond and pearl pendant earrings.
9. During a day of engagements in Wales on Saturday, the Duchess of Cambridge wore her green amethyst drop earrings by Kiki McDonough.
8. Felipe and Letizia continued their introductory visits in Belgium on Wednesday. Queen Mathilde and Queen Letizia both chose delicate earrings for the occasion.
7. Princess Beatrix of the Netherlands headed to Rotterdam on Wednesday to visit the Norwegian Church’s Christmas market, where she paired one of her signature cake hats with an intriguing beaded necklace.
6. Queen Margrethe II of Denmark wore her tortoise brooch at a press conference for the new production of The Nutcracker at Tivoli Gardens in Copenhagen.
5. During a poignant Remembrance Day ceremony at the National War Memorial in Ottawa, Princess Anne paired her poppy with her golden maple leaf brooch.
4. The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge attended Thursday’s Royal Variety Performance at the London Palladium. Kate accessorized her lace Diane von Furstenberg dress with Kiki McDonough’s blue topaz and diamond hoop earrings.
3. Princess Caroline of Monaco visited Amsterdam on Friday and attended the AMADE Gala, where she wore pearl earrings and layered diamond necklaces.
2. Queen Maxima of the Netherlands raided the family’s jewel foundation for Saturday’s Franz Liszt Piano Competition, wearing diamond jewelry that included Queen Wilhelmina’s diamond trellis necklace (a wedding gift from Queen Emma in 1901) and Queen Juliana’s diamond openwork earrings.
1. Crown Princess Mary of Denmark traveled to Germany on Thursday, where she was recognized during the annual Bambi Awards. For the event, she wore her diamond and aquamarine girandole earrings, a pair that has been in her collection for a decade, and a diamond bracelet: