September 30-October 6, 2016
We’ve got some serious sparkle on hand this week, everybody! It’s going to be a tough decision, but be sure to vote for your favorites in the poll below!
|Photo: Koji Watanabe/Getty Images|
10. On Monday, Princess Mako of Akishino wore a delicate pendant with a floral design at the first day of the Rakuten Open in Tokyo.
|Photo: Carlos Alvarez/Getty Images|
9. Queen Letizia of Spain chose the “Leaving Gold” earrings from the brand My Collect for a secondary school visit in Mondonedo on Tuesday.
|Photo: KHALIL MAZRAAWI/AFP/Getty Images|
8. In Amman on Wednesday, Queen Rania wore a pair of statement earrings with pearly drops to welcome Albania’s president to the country.
|Photo: Pascal Le Segretain/Getty Images|
7. Princess Sirivannavari Nariratana of Thailand wore an on-trend choker necklace at the Chanel fashion show in Paris on Tuesday.
|Photo: Stephen Lock – Pool/Getty Images|
6. On her departure from Canada on Saturday, the Duchess of Cambridge wore her pearl drop earrings with the Queen’s Diamond Maple Leaf Brooch. (See more on this appearance here and a recap of the tour jewelry here!)
|Photo: OLAF KRAAK/AFP/Getty Images|
5. Queen Maxima of the Netherlands donned her diamond and tanzanite earrings for a museum visit in Utrecht on Monday. (More from this event, plus two more days of Maxima’s jewels, over here!)
|Photo: Thierry Chesnot/Getty Images|
4. In Paris on Tuesday, Queen Mathilde of the Belgians wore a gorgeous diamond and pearl brooch at a Magritte exhibition. (More images, including a great brooch close-up, over here!)
|Photo: ODD ANDERSEN/AFP/Getty Images|
3. Queen Margrethe II of Denmark wore the Connaught Pearl Bar Brooch on a visit to Martin Luther’s home church in Wittenberg. (More images, plus more on the brooch’s history, over here!)
|Photo: MARKUS SCHREIBER/AFP/Getty Images|
2. Sweden’s king and queen were also in Germany this week; for a dinner on Wednesday, Queen Silvia wore the Connaught Diamond Tiara with other fabulous Bernadotte jewels. (See close-ups over here, plus Silvia’s daytime arrival jewels!)
|Photo: MAJA HITIJ/AFP/Getty Images|
1. And finally, my top vote of the week goes to Silvia’s second German gala appearance, where she wore two pieces of jewelry that belonged to another German-born Swedish queen, Victoria of Baden. (See detailed photos, plus historical views of Victoria’s jewels, over here!)
Leave a Reply