|Photo: Henry Browne – WPA Pool/Getty Images|
|Photo: TORU YAMANAKA/AFP/Getty Images|
|Photo: Chris Jackson/Getty Images|
7. On Tuesday, the Duchess of Cornwall visited the new Poppy Pod Village in Brockenhurst, which provides accommodations for service personnel and their families. Appropriately, she wore the cap badge of The Rifles (a British army infantry regiment — she’s the Royal Colonel of the 4th Battalion) for the occasion.
|Photo: Chris Jackson – WPA Pool/Getty Images|
6. Pearls were the jewelry pick of the day for Camilla at the Sandringham Flower Show on Wednesday.
|Photo: Juan Manuel Serrano Arce/Getty Images|
5. Queen Letizia of Spain wore her Tous ruby, emerald, and moonstone earrings at the opening of the International Music School Summer Courses in Oviedo on Friday.
4. On Wednesday, Letizia debuted a new pair of gold leaf earrings by Oscar de la Renta at the Cervantes Institute in Madrid.
|Photo: Carlos Alvarez/Getty Images|
3. And we also had another first look at a new pair of earrings from Letizia on Tuesday: Carolina Herrera’s “Falling Jasmine” earrings. See more, including a good close-up, over here!
2. Hereditary Princess Sophie of Liechtenstein paired dangly earrings with a lovely one-shouldered Grecian gown at the International Salzburg Association on Wednesday.
|Photo: VALERY HACHE/AFP/Getty Images|
1. But really, who else could get this week’s top spot? Princess Charlene of Monaco’s incredible diamonds stole the show at this year’s Red Cross Gala. See more pictures, including close-ups of her earrings and her gorgeous diamond bracelet, over here!