10. Princess Beatrix of the Netherlands selected gold jewelry for an equestrian event in Amsterdam on Friday.
9. Queen Letizia of Spain kept her jewels relatively simple for a forum discussing cancer research on Wednesday, choosing only silver-toned earrings.
8. Queen Maxima of the Netherlands went for maximum impact with an enormous necklace of red beads at a symposium in Utrecht on Wednesday.
7. The Duchess of Cornwall wore pearl earrings and one of her familiar pearl chokers with a diamond clasp on Wednesday for a service in remembrance of the late Duke of Marlborough.
6. On Tuesday, however, Camilla brought out a bit more glitter. For a dinner with the British Asian Trust, she wore her diamond snake necklace and a very intriguing pair of diamond and amethyst earrings.
5. At a church service on Sunday, Queen Elizabeth II wore a brooch that has quickly become one of her most-worn pieces: the Saskatchewan Tourmaline Brooch.
4. At Monday’s funeral for Johan Martin Ferner, the late husband of Princess Astrid, Crown Princess Mette-Marit of Norway wore an interesting pair of diamond earrings with a pearl drop.
3. At the same memorial service, Queen Sonja of Norway wore an unusual brooch in the shape of a crown alongside other pieces of pearl and diamond jewelry.
2. Elizabeth II visited a fire station in Norfolk on Monday, donning the Jardine Star Brooch with a two-stranded pearl necklace and very simple pearl stud earrings.
1. Queen Mathilde of the Belgians made a glittering appearance at the opera house in Brussels on Tuesday, wearing a complicated pair of golden chandelier earrings.