9. On Thursday, Queen Mathilde of the Belgians wore a bevy of bracelets on a visit to the Medical Pedigogical Institute in De Haan.
8. Queen Elizabeth II is in residence in Scotland for the week; she chose her 1940s-era diamond and aquamarine clips by Cartier for a garden party at the Palace of Holyroodhouse on Tuesday.
7. For the first official foreign visit of her husband’s reign, Queen Letizia of Spain wore her lovely Australian pearl, diamond, and white gold earrings to meet with Pope Francis at the Vatican on Monday.
6. While visiting an M-PACT Plus Counseling Program on Tuesday, the Duchess of Cambridge wore two familiar pieces of jewelry: her Effervesence Bubble earrings from Links of London and her Ballon Bleu de Cartier wristwatch.
5. The Countess of Wessex opened the new children’s heart ward at Leeds NHS Trust on Wednesday. She wore a lovely pair of chalcedony drop earrings by Heavenly Necklaces.
4. The York princesses made an appearance at the annual Serpentine Gallery Summer Party on Tuesday. Both ladies looked lovely in white, and Princess Eugenie added a sparkling pair of earrings to her ensemble.
3. A new portrait of Queen Elizabeth II by Scottish photographer Harry Benson was unveiled in Edinburgh on Tuesday. In the photograph, the Queen wears a brooch featuring diamond thistle flowers, one of Scotland’s national symbols. She wore the brooch for the first time in 2012.
2. In Cardiff on Tuesday, the Duchess of Cornwall wore one of her signature pearl necklaces — the version that features the diamond clasp — on a visit to the war memorial at Cathays Park.
1. The annual service for Scotland’s highest chivalric order, the Order of the Thistle, was held on Thursday. Queen Elizabeth II always likes to jazz up her ceremonial robes with a bit of extra bling in the earring department. This year, she added Queen Mary’s ruby cluster earrings, a gift from George V to his queen in 1926.