14 March 2021

Floral Tiara Tournament: Week Two Results!

 

We've got all the results from the first wreath round of the floral tiara tournament!


Chris Jackson/Getty Images, ANNE-CHRISTINE POUJOULAT/AFP via Getty Images



Both of these tiaras feature delicate diamond leaves. The Danish Ruby Parure Tiara was the clear winner of the round, with 71.52% of the vote, while the Diamond Vine Leaves Tiara was chosen by 28.48% of voters.


Pascal Le Segretain/Getty Images, Wikimedia Commons



Two Greek tiaras were matched up in this contest! Though the Ruby Olive Wreath Tiara was favored by 41.27% of voters, the Bonaparte Olive Wreath Tiara was the winner with 58.73% of the vote.


Sean Gallup/Getty Images, Michel Porro/Getty Images



This one was a runaway victory! The Brabant Laurel Wreath Tiara triumphed with 83.15% of the vote, while 16.85% of voters chose the Dutch Laurel Wreath Tiara.


Pascal Le Segretain/Getty Images, Patrick van Katwijk/DPA Picture Alliance/Alamy



Would it be the Swedish or the Japanese laurel tiara? The Boucheron Laurel Wreath Tiara came out on top in this contest, winning with 71.04% of the vote, while the Takamado Laurel Leaf Bandeau brought in 28.96%.


More tiara voting continues tomorrow!