April 7-13, 2017
It's been a quieter week on the royal jewel front, but we've still got plenty to enjoy, especially brooch-wise. Don't forget to vote for your favorites in the poll below!
|Clive Brunskill/Getty Images|
10. The Duchess of Gloucester wore layered necklaces and stud earrings for a Davis Cup match in Rouen on Friday.
|ISSEI KATO/AFP/Getty Images|
9. On Friday, the last day of the Spanish state visit to Japan, Queen Letizia boarded a bullet train in Tokyo wearing trendy ear-climbers shaped like leaves.
|TORU HANAI/AFP/Getty Images|
8. Empress Michiko of Japan wore small earrings, a twisted necklace, and an elegant brooch to watch a performance at the Shizuoka Sengen Shrine with Queen Letizia on Friday.
|TOSHIFUMI KITAMURA/AFP/Getty Images|
7. On Thursday, Crown Princess Masako of Japan wore pearls with a lovely gold and pearl brooch to bid farewell to Crown Prince Naruhito in Tokyo ahead of his trip to Malaysia.
|ROBIN UTRECHT/AFP/Getty Images|
6. Princess Beatrix of the Netherlands marked World Parkinson's Day on Saturday with a visit to , where she wore bright blue jewels. (See more over here!)
|JEROEN JUMELET/AFP/Getty Images|
5. In Delft, Queen Maxima of the Netherlands wore sparkling statement earrings as she attended a new exhibition about Chinese porcelain on Friday.
|Hannah McKay - WPA Pool /Getty Images|
4. Queen Elizabeth II of the United Kingdom wore a diamond and amethyst floral brooch at a thanksgiving service for the life of her late brother-in-law, the 1st Earl of Snowdon, at St. Margaret's Church on Friday. (More over here.)
|Justin Tallis - WPA Pool /Getty Images|
3. Lady Sarah Chatto, daughter of Princess Margaret and the late Lord Snowdon, wore lovely earrings from her mother's jewelry box at her father's thanksgiving service. (Much more, including jewel close-ups, over here.)
|Anthony Devlin - WPA Pool/Getty Images|
2. For the annual Royal Maundy service on Thursday, Queen Elizabeth II wore the Botswana Sorghum Brooch at Leicester Cathedral. (Much more over here!)
|Peter Nicholls - WPA Pool/Getty Images|
1. My favorite royal jewel outing of the week happened on Tuesday, when Queen Elizabeth II wore her dazzling Diamond Daffodil Brooch during a visit to Dunstable. (Much more, including a brooch close-up, over here!)