March 10-16, 2017
Time for the St. Patrick's Day edition of our weekly jewel roundup! Which lucky royal lady will win your vote in the jewelry poll below?
(And, PS: head back here later for the latest jewels from the Cambridge trip to Paris!)
10. Queen Letizia of Spain wore a delicate pair of earrings made of linked circles at the Reina Sofia Museum in Madrid on Tuesday.
9. In Oslo, Crown Princess Mette-Marit of Norway wore statement earrings for a visit to the Stella Red Cross Women Centre on Thursday.
8. Mette-Marit's mother-in-law, Queen Sonja, chose a suite of diamond and black enamel jewels for Friday's opening of the Centre de Creation Contemporaine Olivier Debre in Tours.
7. Queen Letizia chose her Coolook blue quartz earrings for Thursday's audiences at Zarzuela Palace in Madrid.
6. Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden wore Caroline Svedbom's classic drop earrings for her name day celebrations in Stockholm on Sunday. (More over here!)
5. In Rotselaar, Queen Mathilde of the Belgians wore gold jewelry, including a brooch in the shape of a ginkgo leaf, on Thursday at the Centrum Molenmoes.
4. After the Commonwealth Day Service on Monday, the Duchess swapped out her pearl necklace for her gorgeous pansy brooches for a reception at Marlborough House. (More on her Commonwealth Day jewels over here!)
3. Queen Elizabeth II of the United Kingdom wore her golden trellis brooch, a wedding gift, for the launch of The Queen's Baton Relay for the XXI Commonwealth Games on Monday. (We talked about an early appearance of this brooch earlier this week!)
2. The Queen Mother's glittering Palm Leaf Brooch was the Queen's choice for Thursday's official re-opening the The National Army Museum in London. (More on the brooch here!)
1. My winner of the week: the Australian Wattle Brooch, worn by the Queen at the Commonwealth Day Service. (More, including a close-up, over here!)
|EDDY LEMAISTRE/AFP/Getty Images|
|Carlos Alvarez/Getty Images|
|Michael Campanella/Getty Images|
|ERIC LALMAND/AFP/Getty Images|
|Jonathan Brady - WPA Pool/Getty Images|
|John Stillwell - WPA Pool/Getty Images|
|Geoff Pugh - WPA Pool/Getty Images|
|DANIEL LEAL-OLIVAS/AFP/Getty Images|