February 10-16, 2017
We've got quite the range of pieces this week -- don't forget to vote for your favorites in the poll below!
|STEPHEN POND/AFP/Getty Images|
10. The Duchess of Cambridge wore her leaf-shaped earrings by Kiki McDonough for a visit to RAF Wittering on Tuesday.
|Carlos Alvarez/Getty Images|
9. In Madrid, Queen Letizia of Spain wore modern silver earrings for audiences at Zarzuela Palace on Wednesday.
|ERIC LALMAND/AFP/Getty Images|
8. Queen Mathilde of the Belgians chose modern golden earrings for a visit to a non-profit in Verviers on Wednesday.
|Arthur Edwards - WPA Pool/Getty Images|
7. The Duchess of Cornwall wore a sparkling blue flower brooch for Tuesday's visit to Bristol.
|Dominic Lipinski - WPA Pool/Getty Images|
6. For audiences at Buckingham Palace on Thursday, Queen Elizabeth II of the United Kingdom wore a gold and diamond brooch that was one of her wedding gifts in 1947.
|Jens Schlueter/Getty Images|
5. Queen Maxima of the Netherlands capped off her visit to Germany on Friday with golden jewelry, including her gold butterfly pins.
|JASPER JACOBS/AFP/Getty Images|
4. In Brussels last Thursday, Princess Astrid of Belgium wore diamond and pearl earrings to a gala in support of Belgium's paralympic athletes.
|Matthew Lewis/Getty Images for Laureus|
3. Princess Charlene of Monaco wore a shoulder-grazing pair of diamond and pearl earrings at Tuesday's Laureus World Sports Awards. (Much more over here!)
|DOMINIC LIPINSKI/AFP/Getty Images|
2. Queen Elizabeth II wore the double cluster diamond and emerald brooch from the Cambridge Emerald suite for the opening of the National Cyber Security Centre in London on Tuesday. (More images here!)
|Chris Jackson/Getty Images|
1. My top vote of the week goes to the Duchess of Cambridge's appearance at the BAFTAs, where she mixed new jewels (a pair of elaborate statement earrings) with an heirloom (the Queen's wedding gift bracelet). (Close-ups over here!)