September 9-15, 2016
From parliamentary openings to princely christenings, here are some of the best pieces of royal jewelry we saw this week. Don't forget to vote for your favorites in the poll below!
|Photo: Gary Gershoff/Getty Images for Cantor Fitzgerald|
10. Sarah, Duchess of York was in New York with her daughter, Princess Beatrice, for Monday's annual Charity Day, which was hosted by Cantor Fitzgerald. She wore small hoop earrings, a necklace with a gold disc pendant, and stacked bracelets for the occasion; one of her bracelets features the names of her daughters.
|Photo: PLS Pool/Getty Images|
9. Princess Charlene of Monaco wore Dior bead earrings with a Dior ring and delicate cross jewels for the Pique Nique Monegaseque on Saturday. (See more images, including jewelry close-ups, over here.)
8. On Wednesday, Crown Princess Mary of Denmark wore a striking pair of earrings with bracelets and a large ring for a visit to an activity center in Copenhagen.
|Photo: JONAS EKSTROMER/AFP/Getty Images|
7. Princess Sofia of Sweden wore a small but glittering pair of hoop earrings for the christening of her son, Prince Alexander, in Stockholm on Friday. (More christening jewel photos over here!)
6. For a charity dinner in Florence on Sunday, Queen Rania of Jordan chose a pair of modern geometric earrings.
5. Queen Letizia of Spain wore a pair of earrings from Coolook at a school in Almeria on Tuesday.
|Photo: ROBIN VAN LONKHUIJSEN/AFP/Getty Images|
|Photo: CLAUDIO BRESCIANI/AFP/Getty Images|
2. At the opening of parliament on Thursday, Queen Silvia of Sweden was regal in pearls and a diamond and pearl brooch.
Los Reyes presiden la inauguración de la temporada de ópera en el Teatro Real pic.twitter.com/hhm0AeZ5Zl— Foro Dinastías ♕ (@ForoDinastias) September 15, 2016
1. Queen Letizia celebrated her birthday on Thursday with a trip to the theater; she wore her lovely diamond wedding earrings for the occasion.