September 23-29, 2016
Earrings stole the royal jewel show this week -- don't forget to vote for your favorites in the poll below!
|Photo: EDUARDO SOTERAS/AFP/Getty Images|
10. Princess Caroline of Monaco visited Kinshasa this week as a part of her work with AMADE, a non-profit founded by her late mother, Princess Grace. She wore stud earrings and stacks of bracelets as she received a gift on Monday.
9. The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are currently on a tour of western Canada; Kate debuted a new pair of earrings by Monica Vinader while visiting Kelowna. (More details and images over here!)
|Photo: Carlos Alvarez/Getty Images|
8. Queen Letizia of Spain wore earrings by Tous to receive the Spanish paralympic medalists at El Pardo Palace on Thursday.
7. Blue quartz earrings from Coolook were Letizia's choice for a conference in Madrid on Monday. (See more on this event over here!)
6. For a conference on financial inclusion on Monday, Queen Maxima of the Netherlands wore gold jewelry, including bamboo-style hoops and a rigid necklace. (More images and info over here!)
|Photo: Eamonn M. McCormack/Getty Images|
5. Queen Sonja of Norway visited London on Tuesday to view an art exhibition connected with the Queen Sonja Print Award. She chose a suite of silver-toned jewelry with a mirror-like finish for the event.
4. At a reception at Government House in Victoria, the Duchess of Cambridge wore two statement pieces of jewelry: her baroque pearl earrings by Soru Jewellery and the Diamond Maple Leaf Brooch borrowed from the Queen. (More images and info from this event over here!)
3. In Ballater, Queen Elizabeth II of the United Kingdom wore one of Queen Victoria's diamond bow brooches to meet with victims of last year's flooding.
2. Back in Canada, Kate kicked off the tour in Victoria with a stunning bejeweled appearance, wearing her Collins and Sons tanzanite earrings with the Maple Leaf Brooch. (More images and details over here!)
1. Crown Princess Mary of Denmark wins this week's jewel roundup for me: she wore her Annikat blue topaz, sapphire, and diamond earrings at a gala at the Smithsonian Institute during her visit to Washington, D.C.