May 6-12, 2016
From brooches to tiaras, we've got a varied slate of royal jewels for you to vote on this week. Don't forget to let us know which pieces are your favorites in the poll below!
|Photo: Mike Windle/Getty Images for Palais Princier de Monaco|
10. In California on Wednesday, Princess Charlene of Monaco wore a pair of sunburst-shaped stud earrings and a diamond cross to launch the American branch of her charitable foundation.
|Photo: REMKO DE WAAL/AFP/Getty Images|
9. Queen Maxima of the Netherlands wore statement earrings in bright orange, her country's signature color, at a climate change conference in Rotterdam on Wednesday.
|Photo: Niccolo Guasti/Getty Images|
8. Earrings set with diamonds and cabochon rubies were Queen Letizia of Spain's choice for a rainy day of engagements in Seville on Tuesday.
|Photo: JASPER JACOBS/AFP/Getty Images|
7. On Wednesday, Queen Mathilde of the Belgians wore a major pair of gold statement earrings for a meeting at the palace in Brussels.
|Photo: John Stillwell - WPA Pool/Getty Images|
6. At Tuesday's Buckingham Palace garden party, the Duchess of Gloucester wore a gorgeous suite of jewels (and carried an elaborate umbrella!). You can see closeups here, as well as glimpses of jewels worn by Princess Alexandra and the Countess of Wessex.
|Photo: Dominic Lipinski - WPA Pool/Getty Images|
5. The Duchess of Cornwall hosted a special garden party at Buckingham Palace on Thursday to mark the 150th anniversary of Barnardo's, a children's charity. For the event, she wore her grand pearl choker necklace with a diamond and pink topaz clasp.
|Photo: JOHN STILLWELL/AFP/Getty Images|
4. At Tuesday's garden party, Queen Elizabeth II wore one of her 21st birthday gifts, the diamond Flame Lily Brooch.
|Photo: PAUL HACKETT/AFP/Getty Images|
3. The Queen held a reception for members of parliament at Buck House on Monday; she wore the Albert Brooch and a healthy amount of skepticism.
2. Two state visits this week = two tiaras! In Sweden, Queen Silvia wore the glittering Queen Sofia's Tiara, which is also sometimes called the Nine-Prong Tiara (for obvious reasons).
Luxembourgish state visit to Finland featuring the Diamond Vine Leaves Tiara and Elie Saab! https://t.co/Ghz57HlQ59 pic.twitter.com/QajzdIEQRP— Sydney Luxarazzi (@SydneyLux) May 10, 2016
1. My top vote of the week goes to one of my personal favorite tiaras: the Luxembourg Vine Leaves Tiara, worn by Grand Duchess Maria Teresa during the state visit to Finland.