February 12-18, 2016
We've got lots of pearls on the list this week, along with some unexpectedly large pieces. Be sure to vote for your favorite in the poll below!
10. The Duchess of Cambridge wore her go-to pearl earrings -- Annoushka pearl drops suspended from Kiki McDonough diamond hoops -- for her stint guest-editing the UK version of the Huffington Post on Wednesday.
9. For the Cambridges' return to RAF Valley on Thursday, Kate chose her Mappin and Webb Empress Earrings.
8. On Tuesday, Queen Letizia of Spain wore her cabochon ruby drop earrings for a visit to the Prado in Madrid.
7. Queen Elizabeth II of the United Kingdom jettisoned her usual brooch on Tuesday evening as she attended the Gold Service Scholarship Awards at Claridge's, opting for pearl stud earrings and a three-stranded pearl necklace.
6. Queen Mathilde of the Belgians wore simple pearl earrings on Wednesday for the annual mass at Laeken in memory of the deceased members of the royal family.
5. Princess Margaretha of Liechtenstein also attended the mass, wearing a slightly more intricate pair of earrings. She and her husband, Prince Nikolaus, regularly attend the service in memory of their first son, Leopold, who was named for Margaretha's maternal grandfather, King Leopold III of Belgium.
4. Queen Maxima of the Netherlands wore a dramatic pair of hoop earrings on a visit to a cycling school on Tuesday.
3. Maxima wore large earrings and a very large cuff bracelet on Wednesday in Leiden.
2. Last week, the Duchess of Cornwall wore one of her dragonfly brooches; on Thursday in York, she wore a pair of glittering dragonflies.
1. Camilla also gets my top spot this week for an outing of her lovely, vivid pansy brooches at a Roald Dahl exhibition in London on Wednesday.