January 30-February 5, 2015
Brooches and earrings dominated the royal landscape this week. Be sure to vote for your favorite piece!
10. Princess Beatrix of the Netherlands selected gold jewelry for an equestrian event in Amsterdam on Friday.
9. Queen Letizia of Spain kept her jewels relatively simple for a forum discussing cancer research on Wednesday, choosing only silver-toned earrings.
8. Queen Maxima of the Netherlands went for maximum impact with an enormous necklace of red beads at a symposium in Utrecht on Wednesday.
7. The Duchess of Cornwall wore pearl earrings and one of her familiar pearl chokers with a diamond clasp on Wednesday for a service in remembrance of the late Duke of Marlborough.
6. On Tuesday, however, Camilla brought out a bit more glitter. For a dinner with the British Asian Trust, she wore her diamond snake necklace and a very intriguing pair of diamond and amethyst earrings.
5. At a church service on Sunday, Queen Elizabeth II wore a brooch that has quickly become one of her most-worn pieces: the Saskatchewan Tourmaline Brooch.
4. At Monday's funeral for Johan Martin Ferner, the late husband of Princess Astrid, Crown Princess Mette-Marit of Norway wore an interesting pair of diamond earrings with a pearl drop.
3. At the same memorial service, Queen Sonja of Norway wore an unusual brooch in the shape of a crown alongside other pieces of pearl and diamond jewelry.
2. Elizabeth II visited a fire station in Norfolk on Monday, donning the Jardine Star Brooch with a two-stranded pearl necklace and very simple pearl stud earrings.
1. Queen Mathilde of the Belgians made a glittering appearance at the opera house in Brussels on Tuesday, wearing a complicated pair of golden chandelier earrings.