March 28 - April 3, 2014
From a debut state banquet to a sparkling charity ball, here are the top royal jewel stories of the week!
10. Monte-Carlo went Russian on Saturday for the annual Rose Ball, a charity event in support of the Princess Grace Foundation. Princess Charlene, Princess Caroline, Charlotte Casiraghi, and Beatrice Borromeo sparkled alongside numerous other guests.
9. Princess Beatrice went bold with a large gold cuff bracelet at the event launch for Mrs Alice in Her Palace at Fortnum & Mason on March 27; under the collar of her blouse, she also tucked the Zara necklace made famous by her cousin-in-law, the Duchess of Cambridge, at last December's royal film premiere.
7. The Luxarazzi ladies are delving into the family's jewelry again; their Thursday blog post highlighted two pieces of diamond jewelry that Hereditary Grand Duchess Stephanie seems to have received from the Lannoy family collection.
5. After a busy previous week, Queen Maxima of the Netherlands had a more relaxing royal engagement on Wednesday, christening a new search and rescue lifeboat. She chose large pendant earrings for the occasion. If only the champagne had been a bit more cooperative...
3. Crown Princess Mary of Denmark began a visit to Estonia on Tuesday; she accessorized her dress with a large gold brooch for dinner with the Estonian president and first lady.